Thursday 11 August 2016

Underdog eSports Perform Admirably at First MLG Event


Underdog Esports

Underdog Esports was one of four teams to compete under the Bluvos Energy banner, in this year’s Call of Duty Orlando Open. Their roster was solid going in with players such as Arpit (@Brparadox), Carmine (@CarmineGrips), Nick (@NicholasLevels) and Andres (@Mr_ABaR). With a Round 1 match up against (80) Fierce Gaming, (49) Underdog Esports came out with a 2-0 series win and a Round 2 match against (16) Illicit Gaming. Although they played valiantly Underdog Esports was outmatched and defeated 2-0 in Round 2. They would go on to proceed to Round 2 of the Open Losers, defeating (78) BoDy BaGs 2-0 and then losing to (17) EZG eSports, rounding out the end of the tournament.

Speaking to Underdog Esports representatives, the venue was a beautiful location with about 20 Open Bracket Stages, 2 Semi-Main Stages and several booths set up, unfortunately there was no Bluvos Energy booth at this year's open.

We were unable to supply Underdog with Bluvos in time for this year's open, but we will be sure to have it in their hands at the next one and be sure to check these guys out @UnderdogEsports!

Next Blog: Never Stop Gaming - Orlando 2016

80 comments:

  1. Good blog with good owner :) I like

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole concept of the product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Bluvos, would love to try the product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like just what I need to keep me focused during them long gaming and streaming days. have to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best sponsor i had ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good blog man helped me out

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya I think this would be good I find myself tired before my gaming sessions and I need something topick me up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like and awesome product I can't wait to try it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep winning races with us, TR Motorsports :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good job with that round 1 w thoo :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys definitely have it next year! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good article, gleaned new info, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is great to root for the underdog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to see underdogs steal the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to go guys, I always love it when the underdogs surprise everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the awesome giveaway! If I win I will enjoy this amazing giveaway prize!! Ty for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent job on your blog and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like a wonderful event, regardless of who won.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds really cool. I wanna check it out

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gotsa root for the Underdog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. im learning alot from your articles its some good news to me

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hope everyone enjoyed their experience.

    ReplyDelete
  26. loving it thanks you for the great article

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's Awesome...Who wouldn't want a energizing stuff without sugar...It's awesome for people like me who want to remain thin.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it. I root for the Underdogs

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just awesome!! thanks for sharing the love..
    @tisonlyme143

    ReplyDelete